Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Members Show



Bonita Art League Members Show is this time every year and we all want to win it. I have featured in previous years but never got Best in Show.
Well, I didn't this year either. But I did get a Merit Award for my Indian.

But what pleased me most was that Sharon also got a Merit Award -- her first ever for this colorful acrylic Mexican Wedding.
I am a little obsessed by my Indians at the moment. These are really geometric abstracts of course. I have done three to date and am just working on the next -- a family of Indians.
I am still teaching graphite pencil drawing at the Art League and my classes are growing. I had 6 students then 7, then 15 and next weeks looks to be 12. They must like it. It's hard work with more than 10 at a time but very satisfying.
I was planning to tech a mini-course on OpArt Fun this week but it had to be cancelled as only one person signed up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment