Monday, November 10, 2014

Two November Shows









Two Shows in one month!

The top photo was taken at the reception for my Graphite Show as Visiting Artist in Harbour View Gallery in Cape Coral. I've been lucky enough to be Visiting Artist twice before - once for my wood sculptures and then for my Spatial drawings. It's a beautiful gallery and they found room for 22 drawings including portraits, wildlife and buildings. This show can be seen until the end of November.

The second photo shows part of the West Elm contemporary furniture and accessories store in Coconut Point Mall. West Elm like to feature local artists and they selected 20 of my Spatials and Dizzies to show for a long weekend, 6th to 11th November. I was so impressed by the way my drawings blended in so easily into their displays!

No comments:

Post a Comment