Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Its all happening this week!
First of all this Thursday (27th May) is the monthly ArtWalk at the Promenade. Come along and have a glass of wine and a snack while visiting all the studios full of great art -- including mine of course!
Then my studio will be closed while I have a few days in Santa Fe and then come back to decorate the studio and rehang to fill the space after Maureen leaves for Boston. We should re-open 12th June.
And then on the 15th June there will be a reception at the FineMark National Bank & Trust on Coconut Road here in Estero to show my drawings and sculptures. My work will be on show there through August. I will publish more details of this later.
Its all very exciting!
I just finished Relax! -- a graphite drawing of a group of four very large alligators cuddling together looking deceptively benign.
Also just finished is my latest wood carving in Basswood called "80-something". You will understand the title when you see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment