Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Spatial Progress

Well, my Show is over. Great turnout for the reception but didn't sell any!
Oh, well.
Now you can see all my Spatials in my Promenade Studio in Bonita Springs. They look great on the wall beside my black & white graphics. As a reminder -- the Studio is open Monday to Saturday 10am to 3pm and I am there Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. When I'm not, my friend and considerable wildlife oil painter is there and will show you his amazing wildlife paintings.
I am busy again with dog portraits and wood sculptures but still producing wild Spatials -- the latest is No. 28, would you believe?
Visit the Promenade, my studio plus 14 adjacent ones (many terrific artists) and don't forget to come along on the last Thursday of every month for the ArtWalk from 5pm to 8pm with music and wine and snacks in every gallery.
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment